J.D. Power U.S. Dealer Financing Satisfaction StudySM, strong dealer/lender relationships continue to support automotive sales and customer satisfaction. Understanding the nuances of these relationships through the voice of the customer is the foundation of the J.D. Power U.S. Dealer Finance Satisfaction StudySM. A subscription will empower you to identify the critical dimensions of satisfaction among auto dealers with their auto finance providers. The study will help you to pinpoint your strengths and opportunities for improvement against competitors.
Study deliverables include:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
"Across all lender segments, lender relationship is the strongest driver of satisfaction."
Jim Houston, Senior Director of the Automotive Finance Practice at J.D. Power